How y’all doing? I have a confession. I’ve been lazy. Plain lazy to blog. I will start a draft today, abandon it , start another tomorrow abandon it… That’s the cycle that’s been going on. Well, I’m here nowwww 😊 😊 😊 😊
So yeah, I got nominated for the Liebster Award by the fab Tosin of Alethea’s mind.
I had done a similar post, can’t remember if it were on this blog or my old one (Will leave a link if I find it). You know I enjoy awards and tags so let’s get on with it!
So the Rules :
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
Thanks again Tos for the nomination. Tosin blogs at Alethea’s mind
She’s one fab writer I’ve always admired from her thoughtful facebook posts. Was glad she finally started blogging. You should check out her space. You should. You’ll love it.
Funfact: her blog is named after my god daughter who happens to be her neice! 😉
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Tosin’s Questions :
1. Which of the many wonders of the world would you want to visit first?
After checking out the wonders on Google, I think I would want to visit the Great Pyramid of Giza first. I’ve always been a bit intriguied by Egyptian history (blame them Mummy movies)
2. Which would you rather go to, a cinema or a theatre?
Cos I’ve never been.
3. What topic in life is easiest for you to write about?
In my journal, my thoughts on life and scripture.
Outside my journal, traveling.
4. Do you prefer fact or fiction?
Fact when it’s needed
Fiction when I don’t mind escaping.
5. Would you decorate your home with fresh flowers or synthetic ones?
For availability and practicability purposes, I’ll go with Synthetic. Then fresh flowers once in a while.
6. If you could give your mansion in heaven a touch of paint, what colour would it be and why?
It wont be one colour.
Background blue, with black around the bases. The side wall would be like a canvas with some colourful drawings +/- words on it. I’m not so artistic but I appreciate colorful things including colorful buildings.
7. What character in the bible most inspires you, apart from Jesus?
I just love this guy! I love his realness. His openness with God. He was always quick to confess his sins and ask for forgiveness. Whenever he didn’t understand stuff, he ran to his Abba.. No time to be forming I know it all. He wasn’t perfect, yet with all his scion scion he was a man after God’s heart. David is bae sha.
8. What was your favourite toy growing up?
If you’re a Naija 80’s kid, do like so 🙌
Do you remember that camera the had different pics in it? You press down a handle to change the view. I loved that cam eh. It was my prized possession. Mine was red.
9. Is there a country you would rather be a citizen of?
I like this question cos as much as I love my Nigeria for its uniqueness as a people, right now my country haff taya me.
Which country has the best passport? Wait, I’m coming.
Highest ranking passport is Singapore. But errr, I think I would rather be a citizen of Ireland(my childhood country crush) or Canada(my adulthood country crush). And both passports are in the top 10 ranking.
So, Tos you wanna gimme visa? My bags are packed already!
10. What is your greatest passion?
I don’t know how to put it, but life is the greatest passion I have now. Physical and Spiritual Life. Physical life, cos its won’t be there forever so I have to make the most of it for myself, and those my life come in contact with. Spiritual life, to connect with my creator and walk the walk he has laid down for me, that he knows and shares with me, and for the next phase -Eternal Life.
11. How’s your relationship with your stats page? 🙈
Non existent! We should have a relationship right? Oh well.
Now that was some fun!
11 Random Facts About Me 😉
- My favourite number is 4. my birthday, birth month and birth year are all multiples of 4. And its an even number (love even numbers )
- I like subtitles
- I enjoy writing, I mean the act of putting pen to paper.
- I’ve never been to a gym before. Even as a wakapass.
- I enjoy driving but it makes me anxious sometimes
- I strongly believe the best book in the world is the BIBLE
- I like social media and enjoy positive virtual connections and friendships
- My current favorite human right now is my bff Obx – One of God’s answers to my prayer
- I’m terrible at expressing myself. this tend to make people have some crazy assumptions about me sometimes. rme.
- I really want to learn how to swim! i don’t know how.
- I soliloquize a lot. I enjoy it. If you catch me doing it, fear not..all is well.
Now to the part I’m not good at nominating.
If you’re reading this and you’re a blogger, you’re nominated! Congrats!
Kindly answer Tosin’s questions above, I found them interesting.
And if you’re just a reader ( cc @Nuera) before you go, tell me 4 random things about you in the comments section.
Look forward to reading your answers, in the comments and on your blogs(tag me if you do).
Bubbles of love ♥♥♥♥